Manuale VGA Splitter Extron P2 DA2 PLUS
- Input: One male 15-pin HD connector on attached 5′ (1.5 m) male VGA cable
- Outputs: Two female 15-pin HD connectors
- 300 MHz (-3dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Both outputs are individually buffered
- Routes all video card ID bits through the local monitor output to allow for automatic resolution selection by DDC1 and DDC2 plug and play cards and projectors
- DIP-switch selectable input and output sync impedance
- Attached external, universal power supply
Splitter DMX Briteq DMS 26
Manuale Splitter DMX Briteq DMS 26
The perfect all-in-one solution to secure your DMX-installations: MERGER + SPLITTER + BOOSTER
100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs!
2 DMX-inputs + 6 DMX-outputs, each equipped with 3pin and 5pin XLR-connectors.
The booster function analyses the incoming DMX-signal and builds it back up from scratch to make it perfect for further use.
The merger function combines 2 DMX-signals in different ways:
HTP: the highest value of 2 identical channels from 2 DMX-signals will have priority.
Backup: when the DMX-signal on input A fails, the DMX-signal in input B takes over immediately.
Merger: DMX-signals from 2 different controllers can be combined and send over 1 cable, you can choose the start address of the second controller.
The splitter function distributes the DMX-signal(s) from the input(s) over 6 identical outputs that are 100% isolated from each other: problems that occur on 1 output will not influence the other outputs!
The timing of the DMX-outputs can be adapted from 23ms to 45ms, increasing compatibility while connecting “slow” DMX-devices to “fast” DMX-controllers.
Output behavior can be selected when suddenly both DMX-inputs fail:
Null: no DMX signal on the outputs
Hold: keep the last DMX values on the outputs.
Clear: set the DMX values on all outputs to zero.
Easy setup via 4digit LED display